WHAT IS PEMF THERAPY?
What Is PEMF?
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy uses a powerful process of directing pulsed energy waves toward harmed or damaged areas of your body. The completely pain-free process allows the energy waves to quickly pass through the cells within the injured area. The waves increase the movement of electrons in your body, restoring the cell’s power, or energy. The energizing effect can last for up to four days following a treatment session. Put simply, PEMF allows electricity into specific cells in your body to stimulate the healing process.
The long-term benefits of routine PEMF therapy include disease prevention, improved circulation, reduced inflammation, and restoration of cells to a healthier state. Overtime, your body’s major organs – liver, kidneys, and colon – rid themselves of toxins, cleansing the body to a more natural, healed position.
Benefits of Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy:
- Accelerates healing time.
- Increases immunity and circulation.
- Reduces tumors.
- Increases lean muscle mass.
- Stimulates endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin.
- Causes the Ph to go more alkaline.
- Helps with depression, anxiety, autism, and ADHD.
- Immediately decreases inflammation by up to 75 percent.
- Alleviates allergies.
- Improves athletic performance and speeds recovery after workouts.
- Fuses bone fractures and helps with osteoporosis and arthritis.
Pilar Davila is available to present at seminars, workshops, and private gatherings. For more information, please call: (512) 201-0092